We Answered Your FAQ
We Answered Your FAQ
1. The website ("Website") at "[SITE.COM]" operated by [SITE.COM] ("Company") is better for people ("User") who visit and / or use the Website in any way Some personal information (name, age, e-mail address, etc.) is requested in order to provide services. These data collected through the Website; It is used within the Website for campaign activities or special promotional activities for the User's account. Except for personal information; Statistical data of transactions made on the Website are analyzed and stored.
2. The Company does not share the information conveyed to it through membership forms with third parties without using the information of the Users or otherwise, and does not use or sell it for commercial purposes for any reason other than operating.
3. Website content uses Google Analytics' Remarketing & Demography and Interest Reporting features. Using Display settings can be opted out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and Google Display Network ads can be customized. The demographic information provided by Google Analytics is used to customize the Website and the advertisements given on the Website, if any, according to the interests of the Users. While this information is used in target audience studies, it can be shared with advertising publishers, along with information from other Users. This information does not contain any personal information (name, surname, T.R. ID Number, gender, age, etc.) and is used as a group to conduct studies on User trends and to compile the target audience. By accepting these Privacy Terms, it is approved to share anonymous information with advertising publishers for advertising and promotional purposes.
4. Third party providers, including Google, will display Website advertisements in banner areas on publisher sites on the Internet. First-party cookies and third-party cookies are used by the Website and third-party providers, including Google, to collect information about ads, optimize and deliver ads based on past visitors to the Website.
5. Personal User information will only be disclosed to the official authorities, if requested by the official authorities, and where disclosure is required in accordance with the mandatory legislative provisions in force.
6. User credit card information requested on the payment page is not kept on the Website or on the servers of third-party companies that provide services in order to keep the security of the users shopping on the Website at the highest level. In this way, all transactions for payment are made between the bank and the device used by the User through the Website interface.
7. By approving these Privacy Terms, the user confirms that the information he has shared with the Company is personal and that this information can also be shared with other Company's subsidiaries in order to carry out sales and marketing activities and to provide appropriate communication to any means of communication. It serves.
8. Please click if you do not want to be informed about the campaign announcements at the bottom of the e-mails sent within the framework of the website membership. You can always unsubscribe from the e-mail mailing list by clicking the link or by leaving the "I want to receive advertisement and announcement emails" option in the "Update Membership" field in the "My Account" section.
What is a Cookie?
Why are cookies used?
Some cookies ensure that the preferences you use in your previous visits are remembered by the website, making your subsequent visits offer a much more user-friendly and personalized experience.
Checking and Deleting Cookies
Cookies Used by [SITE.COM]
No cookies used on our website process the data that will be used to identify your identity. The types of cookies used on our website and the purpose of using these cookies are detailed below.
Category 1- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are important to enable you to navigate the website and to access the secure areas of the website and to reveal the permissions. Without these cookies, the services you request, such as the shopping cart or payment page on our site, cannot be provided.
|[COOKIE]||It is the cookie we use to track your session registration on the site.|
|lang||Sitenin görüntülendiği dili ifade eden çerezdir. Arayüzde görüntülenecek dili belirler.|
|[COOKIE]_pop||It is a cookie that expresses the language in which the site is displayed. Specifies the language to be displayed on the interface.|
Category 2- 'Performance' Cookies
These cookies collect information about how our visitors use the website. For example, it allows us to know which visitors to visit most frequently and whether they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies are anonymous, not the information that identifies a visitor.
|_ga||It is a cookie associated with Google Universal Analytics. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as the client identifier. It is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for analysis reports of sites.|
|_gat||Associated with Universal Analytics - limits data collection in high traffic areas|
|_gid||It uniquely identifies a visitor and shows an example to an audience during a single browser session.|
|_cfduid||It is the cookie to be given in case of using Cloudflare services. It is used for reporting and analysis by assigning a unique user ID.|
Category 3- Targeting / Advertising Cookies